Saturday 31 October 2020

K-pop Song For The Covid-19 Pandemic

Our lives may have been turned upside down this year because of the global Covid-19 pandemic, but K-pop stars have kept releasing new material, including songs that touch on living in the coronavirus era.


Tomorrow X Together: We Lost the Summer

In this sprightly tune from TXT's latest EP, "Minisode1: Blue Hour", out this week, the members sing about the lost summer of 2020, bemoaning the state of the world that kept them from enjoying the season and the missed opportunities for summer love.

"The cafe that I went to has now closed (and how) / I hide my sigh behind this stuffy mask (remaining here) / I hate my face without expression (you know)," members Taehyun and Soobin sing on the track.

Source: SCMP

No comments:

Post a Comment